The Annual Research Conference (ARC 2023) is a large forum bringing together academic research and analysis of European and global institutions. It aims to gather researchers and those who work on policy design at the European and national levels.
The conference should serve as a forum connecting the Directorates-General of the European Commission and other EU institutions, and academic and professional researchers working on the topics of:
European integration, institutions and development
The Scientific Committee will welcome theoretical and empirical papers that explore these issues and their measurement, with equal emphasis on European, national, and subnational institutions, and their interactions. It will welcome contributions by academics involved in institutional analysis in a broad range of fields including political economy, economic history, law and economics, economic geography, innovation studies, sectoral policies, and development economics.
Beyond contributions that fit the above description, the Committee will favorably consider papers dealing with various additional topics, including:
– Crises and institutional change (incl. institutions as the origin of crises)
– Culture and institutions
– Institutional complementarities and synergies • Institutional emergence and evolution
– Economic governance and institutional design
– Institutional learning (incl. importing/exporting/experimenting designs)
– Measuring and assessing institutions and their performance
– Multilevel governance (global / EU / national / regional)
– Trust, social capital, and economic, civic and political behaviours
– Institutions, inequality, and cohesion
To read the call for papers, please visit: https://conference-service.com/ARC23/documents/Call for papers ARC 2023.pdf
To submit a paper and read more about the Conference, please visit: https://conference-service.com/ARC23/