This page lists all the hiring paperwork required for casual hires. Please download and fill out all of the following, and return to Camille Parmashwar-Smith at email@example.com as soon as possible.
All links open in a new tab. Click each document, download, complete, and send via email.
- W4. Please password protect anything with your SSN for your safety.
- IT 2104. (If you are currently in New York Stat, fill out IT 2104 and use your current address on all forms) or non-Resident IT 2104.1. (If you are outside New York State).
- Completed I-9. Please make an appointment to complete your I-9 at Kent Hall. (In-person appointments required). If an appointment is not available this month at Kent Hall, please use the walk-in hours at Studebaker. (See below). Please let us know the date that you have completed your I9, your appointment cannot be processed without it. Student who already have a valid I-9 do not need to do a new one, please provide the date it was completed.
- If you are not a US-resident also send a copy of your visa, 1st page of your passport, I94 and one of the following:
- I20 form for F1 visas,
- DS2019 form for J1 visas, or
- 797 form for H1 visas.
- Information Form
- Casual Employment Form
- Paid Family Leave Form
- I95 NYS DOL Form
- Race and Ethnicity Form
Please let us know if you do not have a Social Security Number. We can provide the necessary paperwork to apply for one. Click here for full instructions.
In order for us to process your appointment, please return the above forms and documents to Camille Parmashwar-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Schedule your appointment for the I-9 process immediately.
Walk-in appointments for I-9 are also available at the Columbia University Human Resources Office
Location: Studebaker 615 W 131st Street, 4th floor
- Tuesday 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm