Position: Research Analyst, Latin America Economics and Strategy, Bank of America (New York City)
- Macroeconomic analysis of Latin American countries
- Develop and update economic models and forecasts
- Monitor economic and political developments in the region
- Collaborate with economists and strategists in writing reports
- Maintain databases of macro and financial variables. Update charts and presentations
- Major in economics or finance from a top university (completed bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Basic software skills especially in Excel, Office
- Experience with statistical packages or coding is a plus (e.g. Eviews or Stata, Matlab, VBA, Bloomberg)
LatAm Economics & Fixed Income Strategy is formed by several prominent economists based in New York, Sao Paulo and Mexico City. The team covers the main countries in the region from an economic perspective and formulates investment recommendations for fixed income asset managers. The team is highly recognized in the financial market for the quality of its insights and ranks #1 in Investor Surveys.
Please send an e-mail to Sebastian Rondeau Sebastian.email@example.com with subject “Job opportunity BofA”