Welcome! I will receive my Ph.D. in Economics from Columbia University in May 2019, and join the Department of Economics at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology as an Assistant Professor in Fall 2019.
Please visit my Personal Website.
Daily Income Effects in Labor Supply: Evidence from Manufacturing Workers (Old Version)
Research in Progress:
Reference-Dependent Daily Labor Supply: Evidence from Manufacturing Workers
The Star Illusion: High School Choices, Peer Quality and Value-Added
Implicit Son Preference in Household Survey Data: Evidence from the CPS, with Douglas Almond
- Summer 2017 – Math Camp for PhD Students in Economics, Instructor, Columbia University [Syllabus][Website]
- Spring 2019 – ECON W1105: Principles of Economics (Undergraduate), Columbia University, TA for Professors Sunil Gulati and Wouter Vergote
- Fall 2016 – ECON W3211: Intermediate Microeconomics (Undergraduate), Columbia University, Head TA for Professor Susan Elmes [Teaching Evaluations]
- Fall 2015 – ECON G5411: Econometrics I (M.A.), Columbia University, TA for Professor George S Olley, Wueller Teaching Award (Runner-up) [Teaching Evaluations]
- Spring 2016 & Fall 2017 – Department Math Tutor for M.A. Students in Economics, Columbia University