I graduated from Columbia University in 2017 and have since been working as an Analyst at Cornerstone Research, an economic and financial consulting firm that provides expert testimony in high-profile litigation. I have had rewarding opportunities to collaborate with leading academic experts while developing quantitative and qualitative skills.
As a quick introduction to our firm and culture, Cornerstone:
· Recruits students from all majors; our most successful analysts have a demonstrated interest in research and desire to learn complex economic and financial concepts;
· Works across industries including antitrust, healthcare, intellectual property, and securities and has a generalist model that provides analysts with opportunities across sectors; and
· Maintains a positive work-life balance with a strong analyst culture.
Cornerstone is an ideal place to start a career. Analysts often go on to top M.B.A., J.D., or Ph.D. graduate programs or proceed directly into technology, business, finance, or nonprofit work.
Considering this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this message with the Department of Economics. We think students from this group would enjoy and benefit from our firm and culture.
Important dates regarding our Full Time Analyst and Summer Analyst positions, including:
· Friday, September 14 at 12 PM for the Career Fair in Alfred Lerner Hall
· Monday, September 17 at 7 PM for an Info Session at the Faculty House, Ivy Lounge.
Please apply through your Career Center and through the Cornerstone website at:
· Full Time Analyst application link
· Summer Analyst application link
For additional questions, please reach out to my fellow Analyst and recruiting team member, Lori Bin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time,