Cornerstone Research is an economic and financial consulting firm that provides expert testimony in high-profile litigation.
Cornerstone will be hosting an information session for Columbia students from 6pm to 7pm on Thursday, September 15th in the Core Conference Room at Hamilton Hall and will be attending the Columbia Undergraduate Career Fair from 11:00am to 3:00pm on Friday, September 23rd in Lerner Hall. Students can find further information about these events by getting in touch with Columbia’s Center for Career Education regarding the logistics and can subscribe to updates and reminders here.
Additionally, please be aware of the application deadlines below. Please see descriptions of the Analyst role here and the Summer Analyst role here, as well as a general overview of the analyst role here. Note that students must apply via their school site AND our website.
- Analyst: Monday, October 3rd at 11:59pm ET
- Summer Analyst: Friday, September 30th at 11:59pm ET
As a quick introduction to our firm and culture, I would like to highlight that Cornerstone:
- Recruits students from all majors; we find that our most successful analysts have a demonstrated interest in research and desire to learn complex economic and financial concepts
- Works across industries including antitrust, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, and securities and has a generalist model that provides analysts with opportunities across sectors
- Maintains a positive work-life balance, supporting our diverse staff, with a strong analyst culture
This, combined with the firm’s long-standing relationships with our clients, makes Cornerstone an ideal place to start a career. Analysts from Cornerstone often go on to top M.B.A., J.D., or Ph.D. graduate programs or proceed directly into technology, business, finance, or nonprofit work.